Human Services M.S. Admission
For full admission to the Master of Science in Human Services program, applicants should submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official Transcripts, reflecting the following (prior to completing your first course):
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
- Meet with an Enrollment Counselor
For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Register for Courses
- Submit a Statement of Career Goals (prior to completing your fourth course)
Please submit a two-paged, double-spaced typed statement of career goals including why you chose the Human Services program to AHSGoals@wilmu.edu.