Continuing at Wilmington University after attending through Pre-College Programs

Students who have taken advantage of the Dual Enrollment, Early College Scholarship or Early College Credit program will find that Wilmington University is an excellent choice for the continuation of their college experience. In order to update your status from one of these programs to freshman, you simply need to submit a re-admission application, an updated high school transcript, and health/immunization records to the Office of Admissions.

Have Questions? Let us help!

Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the reapplication process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.