Financial Literacy & Empowerment
Wilmington University offers financial literacy and financial empowerment as complementary services to students.
Our Student Resource coordinator provides guidance on managing financial resources via individual and personalized meetings. Services include:
- Identifying personal financial goals and challenges while creating action plans
- Retrieving and understanding credit reports from three major credit bureaus
- Understanding debt, including advice on paying off student loans
- Providing access to additional financial services and community resources
- Discussing pathways to home ownership