Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure (K-6) Admission
Please refer to the Certificate Admissions Process section for general admission information.
For admission to the Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure (K-6) program, applicants must submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official Transcripts, reflecting the following:
- Completion of one or more of the following Wilmington University programs with a GPA of 3.0 or higher:
- Bachelor in Science, Education Studies, Elementary Education (K-6)
- Masters in Education, Education Studies, Elementary Education (K-6)
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Praxis II Elementary Education Content Knowledge Scores
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Teacher Licensure (K-6) program must present their Praxis II scores for Elementary Education as determined by the Delaware Department of Education. Please upload these scores as a word document or PDF in the Admissions Portal.
- Program Planning Conference
To schedule your Program Planning Conference with your Program Advisor complete an Online Request form.