M.Ed. in Interdisciplinary Studies in Education Admission
Please refer to “The Graduate Admissions Process” section for general graduate admission information.* Admission to the Master of Education in Interdisciplinary Studies in Education degree program requires the following:
1. Submit a Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Submit an official transcript or transcripts verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
Office of Admissions
320 N. DuPont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file. Candidates for Wilmington University’s graduate programs must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
3. Program Planning Conference
- For assistance in scheduling your Program Planning Conference with your Program Chair please contact an Admissions Specialist
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: email@example.com
4. International students must provide results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) that meet the current minimum score requirements**
**NOTE: International students must complete all admission requirements before being accepted to Wilmington University. Please review the admissions requirements.
*In addition to general admissions requirements, admission to this program requires applicants to have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for coursework completed during the most recent two years of the applicant’s general education, whether secondary or post-secondary, OR approval from the Program Chair.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.