Information Systems Technologies M.S. Admission
For admission to the M.S. in Information Systems Technologies program, applicants should submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Official Transcripts, reflecting the following:
- A conferred bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Students without a technology-related undergraduate degree or a sufficient level of technology experience or expertise are encouraged to take IST-5500 (Fundamentals of Technology). This course introduces students from a non-technology background to the concepts and terminology with which instructors in graduate-level technology courses expect students to be familiar.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
- Program Planning Conference
To schedule your Program Planning Conference with your Program Advisor complete an Online Request form.
- Register for IST 7000
Research is an integral part of graduate studies. The Master of Science - Information Systems Technologies program uses the APA Research Format for all research papers. If you are not familiar with this citation system, please consider taking IST-5000, our introductory academic writing lab.