Master of Science in Nursing Leadership + MBA or M.S. in Management in Health Care Admission
For full admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program, applicants should submit:
- A Completed Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Within the online application choose Leadership, MSN with an Executive concentration
- After submitting your application email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in adding either the MBA or M.S. in Management Dual degree
- After your account is updated, you will receive a confirmation to your personal email.
- Official Transcripts, reflecting the following (prior to completing your first course):
- Graduation from a nationally accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
- Completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of "C" or higher, or take MAT 308.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically or by mail, directly from the school of attendance, in a sealed envelope to:
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid all official transcripts must be on file.
- A Current U.S. RN License
Please upload a current U.S. RN License as a PDF in your Admissions Portal.
Note: a copy of computer verification is acceptable.
- Meet with an Enrollment Counselor
For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process