Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership: Educator, Executive, Legal Nurse Consultant and Public Health Admission
For admission to the Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership: Educator, Executive, Legal Nurse Consultant and Public Health, applicants should submit:
1. A Graduate Application
A $35 non-refundable application fee is required.
2. Official transcripts for Bachelor's and Master's degrees
- Electronically or
- Send directly from the school of attendance in a sealed envelope to:
31 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720-6491
Any transcripts from institutions outside of the United States require an official course-by-course evaluation by a NACES.org approved agency.
Note: In order to receive financial aid official transcripts must be on file.
3. Submit a Resume
Resumes can be submitted through the Admissions Portal as a PDF or a Word document.
4. Review program requirements
5. Meet with an Admissions Specialist
- For personalized help with the admissions/enrollment process
- Call: 877-967-5464 Text: 302-203-9516 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have Questions? Let us help!
Our Admissions Specialists can guide you through the application process, admission requirements, funding options and more, so you can build the WilmU education plan that works for you.