The College of Education & Liberal Arts offers a broad range of programs for aspiring and experienced professional educators, as well as a growing suite of liberal arts programs that flex to fit student needs.
Wilmington University is the best choice for educators. Find out why.
- Career and Technical Education (9-12)
- Early Care and Education (Birth-Grade 2)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, A.A.
- Interdisciplinary Studies, B.S.
- Middle Level Education (6-8)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs in Education (Non-Licensure)
- Applied Technology in Education, M.Ed.
- Career and Technical Education (9-12), M.Ed.
- Elementary and Secondary School Counseling, M.Ed.
- Elementary Studies (K-6), M.Ed.
- Higher Education, M.Ed.
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Education, M.Ed.
- Master's Degree Programs in Education for Current Educators
- Master's Degree Programs in Education (Non-Licensure)
- Reading, M.Ed.
- School Leadership, M.Ed.
- Secondary Teaching (6-12), M.A.
- Special Education
- Administration in Higher Education
- Advanced Study in School Counseling
- Digital Education
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- E-Learning and Technology
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Foundations in Higher Education
- National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT)
- Reading Specialist
- Special Education: Autism/Severe Intellectual Disabilities
- Special Education: Early Childhood Exceptional Children
- Special Education: K-12 Teachers of Students with Disabilities
- STEM Education
- Student Affairs in Higher Education
- Teaching in Higher Education
- Art Minor
- History Minor
- Literature Minor
- Mathematics Minor