Office of the Registrar Forms


  1. Download the desired form.
  2. Open the form on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader and print it out on your printer.
  3. Fill in all the required information. Please be sure to print out all pages and read any instructions or policies on the form carefully.
  4. Sign the form!
  5. Return the form to the Office of the Registrar or home site office in person or send it by mail or fax (if permitted) to:
    Office of the Registrar
    Wilmington University
    320 N. DuPont Highway
    New Castle, DE 19720
    FAX: (302) 328-8907
  6. If you have questions or need help, call the Office of the Registrar at (302) 356-4636.

Student Data Change Form

Use this form to change your address, legal name, phone number (work and home), and Social Security number. If changing your Social Security number you must submit copies of the official documentation such as driver's license, marriage certificate, or divorce decree. This form may be submitted in person or by mail or fax. See the downloading instructions above.

Download the Student Data Change form

Preferred First Name: students have the self-service option to provide a first name other than their legal given first name. See Student Preferred First Name for information and instructions.

Diploma Replacement Order Form

This form is required in order for you to order an additional copy of your diploma or if your original diploma has been lost or destroyed.

Download the Diploma Replacement form