University Identification Cards
A University ID card is required to be prominently displayed while at all WilmU locations and the Athletic Complex. ID Card readers are operational at New Castle, Wilson Graduate Center, Dover, Brandywine Campuses, and Athletic Complex. Students, faculty, staff, contractors and visitors will be required to scan ID cards to enter campus buildings.
How and Where to Obtain Your WilmU ID Card
- Students, Faculty, and Staff: Bring a government-issued identification card (valid driver's license, state ID card or passport) with you to one of the following locations during scheduled hours.
- Visitors and Guests: Please be sure to plan ahead, and let all guests know that they will need to receive a visitor’s badge, available at the locations and scheduled hours below.
- Alumni and other Non-Students: Alumni and other persons who wish to obtain an ID card (other than a visitor's badge) must download, complete, and submit an Alumni/Non-Students ID Card Application and receive approval in advance before an ID card will be issued.
|Location||Hours of Operation|
|Monday – Thursday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30pm
Saturday – Sunday, when classes in session
Building A Reception Desk
|Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday, when classes are in session
Room 517 (Wilmington University office)
|Monday - Thursday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
|New Castle Campus
Audrey K. Doberstein Admissions Center
Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 7:00 PM)
|Wilson Graduate Center
Building 31 Reception Desk
|Monday - Friday (8:30 AM - 7:00 PM)|
If you have any questions in regards to obtaining an ID or visitors badge please be sure to contact the University Safety Department. Thank you for your continued participation in supporting the University with creating a safer learning environment.
Additional Information about the Identification Cards:
- The first identification card is free of charge. There is a $25.00 fee for third and subsequent replacement cards.
- Once issued, the identification card must be worn by students, staff and faculty in plain view.
- Students who fail to comply with the Identification Card Policy will be blocked from registering from subsequent classes.
Wilmington University instituted Identification Card (ID) Policy for the University community in 2015. This policy is essential in assisting the University with creating a safer learning environment. To view the complete policy, see Identification Policy.