Marine Corps

How to Order Military Transcripts

If you have USMC training you would like to apply toward your Wilmington University degree, visit the Joint Services Transcript website to request an official transcript.

Tuition Assistance

Your first step is to contact your Education Office for assistance with getting started. You may also review information for TA by visiting the Voluntary Education Program at:

Ready to Get Started?