Reporting Broken Links
I found a broken link in my online course. What should I do?
If you are a student in the course, please contact your instructor immediately. Let them know what class you are in, where the link is in the course, and what the link is. Your instructor may find a suitable replacement and notify the class.
If you are an instructor in the course, please do the following:
- Find a suitable replacement for the content. If you are unsure, please contact your Program Chair for assistance. Online Learning may not be able to assist you with content-specific items.
- Replace the link in your course so that students are able to access it immediately.
- Email email@example.com and copy your Program Chair with the following information:
- The course (for example, PSY100)
- The location of the broken link (for example, Week 1 Readings and Resources page)
- The full name of the link that is broken as it appears on the page
- The replacement resource's link